100 Watt 12 Volt High Quality New Style Monocrystalline Solar Panels - Multi-Packs
Our Multi-Packs of high-quality 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panels are high in power but sleek in size. This new, smaller, more powerful 100W solar panel is the perfect item for off-grid applications. Use it for your home or business solar projects, your RV when camping, or during beach trips with the family, either way this monocrystalline panel provides you with the most efficiency per space. With a set of MC4 connectors coming directly off the panel, connecting with other panels is a breeze. We source and supply some of the best quality - highly efficient panels available.Our Monocrystalline Panels have a 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate and a5-year material and workmanship warranty
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets, Pole Mounts and Tilt Mounts.
Panel Leads (Pair): 12AWG
IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 16.4V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.1V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 6.1A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 6.6A
Dimensions: 41.6 X 20.7 X 1.38 In
Panels: 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate and a 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Accessories: 1-year material warranty