Lighting Package with Lighthouse 400 Lantern & Torch 250 Flashlight & Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel
Package Includes 1 - Lighthouse 400 Lantern with USB Power Hub, 1 - Torch 250 Flashlight and 1 - Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel. Recharge your lantern and light with the included Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel, USB Port, or the included Hand Crank Chargers. Plus, charge your phone or other devices direct from the USB Power Hub on each light or direct from the Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel. This awesome package is light, compact and will light and power your outdoor and indoor activities. This package is perfect for camping, backpacking, or at home when the power goes out.
2 - Goal Zero Torch 250 Flashlight/Floodlight with USB Power Hubs, Handcrank Charger and Built-in solar panel
1 - Goal Zero Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel with direct to device charging cables
Manufacturer’s Instruction and Operation Manuals
Free Shipping to 48 Continental United States. Free Local Delivery*
30-Day Money Back Guarantee + One Year Warranty *
24/7 Email Help and Support
$299.95 SKU: 70-003-01 Shipping Weight: 7 lbs. *(See Important Notes and Information)
LIGHTHOUSE 400 HIGHLIGHTS
Directional and adjustable LED light, up to 400 lumens. Recharge the internal battery from any USB port or from a Goal Zero Nomad® Solar Panel. Use the built-in hand crank to charge up instantly and never be left in the dark.
Charge Phones, Boost Tablets
Internal lithium battery boasts 4,400mAh with a 1.5A USB output, enough power to charge phones and tablets even off grid.
Hang It, Stand It, Store it
Collapsible legs provide a stand for maximum light dispersion and fold in for convenient storage. Built-in handle for easy carrying and hanging.
DuaLite™ Directional Lighting
Utilize 360° of bright LED light, or save on power and extend runtimes by illuminating half the lantern. Unique reflection design allows for the optimal amount of quality, usable light.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE 400
- Recharge the Lighthouse 400 from the sun by connecting the included solar panel in about 7-14 hours.
- The Lighthouse 400 can be recharged from a USB Source in about 5 hours.
- When you are really in a pinch, use the hand crank to get 10 minutes of light for every 1 minute of cranking.
LIGHTHOUSE 400 LIGHT
- LED (output): 2x3W, warm white LED, 400 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
LIGHTHOUSE 400 RUN TIME
- One side lit: 48 hours (low), 6 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 24 hours (low), 2.5 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 1 W (cranking at 130 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 10 minutes of light on low
TORCH 250 HIGHLIGHTS
- Multiple Light Options for Every Situation
- Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes.
- Stay Connected During an Outage
- Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery.
- Recharge Anywhere
- Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
THREE WAYS TO CHARGE THE TORCH 350 FLASHLIGHT
- Recharge the Torch 250 from the sun using the solar panel located on the back of the light. Or connect a larger solar panel such as the Nomad 7 and recharge in about 7-14 hours.
- The Torch 250 Flashlight can be recharged from a USB Source in about 7 hours
- In a pinch, the Torch 250 Flashlight can be charged using the hand crank. 1 minute of cranking can generate about 2 minutes of light.
TORCH 350 RUNTIME
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
TORCH 350 LIGHT
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4,000 Kelvin (Color temperature)
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
NOMAD 7 PLUS HIGHLIGHTS
The Nomad 7 Plus features an auto restart that’s smarter than anything else on the market. With the ability to track power flow history, it knows the difference between a device that has reached a fully charged state and one that disconnects due to environmental causes, i.e. lack of sunlight, shadow, solar eclipse, etc. When the latter is detected, it automatically reconnects the charging device, no extra work on your part is needed.
Rugged and Modular
Detachable kickstand provides optimum angle placement, natural shade for charging devices and a vented pocket for temperature regulation. Weatherproof layering easily sloughs rain and snow.
Junction Box + Solar Intensity Indicator
Several key components work together to ensure you have the best solar charging experience, including the Solar Intensity Indicator. These 4 LED lights are indicative of current solar conditions and give you an idea of how well your gear will charge.
WHAT CAN THE NOMAD 7 PLUS SOLAR PANEL CHARGE?
Other smaller USB devices
Goal Zero Power Banks
WHAT GOAL ZERO PRODUCTS WORK BEST WITH THE NOMAD 7 PLUS?
Switch 10 Core 4-6 Hours
Flip 10 Power Bank 2.5-5 Hours
Flip 20 Power Bank 5-10 Hours
Guide 10 Plus Power Bank 3-6 Hours
Rock Out Portable Speaker 2-4 Hours
Lighthouse Micro Lantern 3.5 Hours
Lighthouse Mini Lantern 4-6 Hours
Lighthouse 400 Lantern 7-14 Hours