Power Pack 1400 Portable Solar Power Package
PORTABLE POWER FOR THE DEVICES YOU NEED MOST!
Our "Power Pack 1400" Portable Solar Power Package stores over 1400-Watt Hours of Clean, Free Electricity. It includes the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station which produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices. It is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market. Plus, its mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone. Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere. It includes the Boulder 200 Solar Briefcase, the largest of our monocrystalline folding solar panels. Designed in an easy-to-carry briefcase form, the Boulder 200 Solar Briefcase combines pack-up-and-go portability with serious solar collecting capability. The “Power Pack” Package comes with an entire array of lights and accessories to get you through a severe storm, a tough day at the jobsite or an awesome camping trip. We have assembled this exclusive and powerful package to save you money and it’s complete with nothing else to buy. The “Power Pack” is ready to go where you go, so you can power the devices you need most. The “Power Pack” is available only from Presnell’s Renewable Energy!
1 - Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station
Provides 1,425 Watt Hours of Storage and 1,500 Watts (3,000-Watt Surge) of Pure Sine Wave
120V 12.5 Amp AC and 20 Amp 12V DC
- Engineered from the ground up, the Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium is one of the most versatile and innovative power stations on the market, mobile app enabled to allow you to control ports and monitor power usage right from your phone.
- Built-in surge allowances and multi-stage protection means great compatibility with more devices ranging from lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, giving you the confidence to power anything, anywhere.
- Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released.
- The largest of our monocrystalline solar panels (200W total) in an easy-to-carry briefcase form makes for the ultimate on-the-go setup.
- Whether you're boondocking, camping, or needing panels for your backup, the Boulder 200 Solar Panel Briefcase is ideal for any off-grid scenario.
- The Solar Charging Optimization Module is an external maximum power point tracker (MPPT) which actively monitors and optimizes the energy coming from the solar panels to maximize power input, resulting in up to 40% faster charge times.
- This sturdy roll cart is engineered to make moving Yeti Lithium Portable Power Stations that much easier. Features a telescoping handle and go-anywhere wheels for getting up to those hard-to-reach places.
- Cord allows you to charge Yeti 400 and larger from an AC wall outlet.
- Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light. High/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure. For use with Sherpa 50 & 100 Power Packs or Yeti Power Station. Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere. Chainable with up to 8 lights.
1 - 12V DC Power Pack Power Distribution Kit Including:
2 - 15’ Anderson Extension Cords (for Boulder 200)
2 - 15’ Distribution Cords for Floodlights
1 - 6mm 9ft Extension Cable with Carabiner (Silicone Coated) for Light-A-Life Lanterns
1 - 120V AC Power Pack Power Distribution Kit Including:
50’ 120V AC Power Distribution Cord Reel with Breaker Protected Plugs for Indoor or Outdoor Use
4 - 10’ 120V AC Indoor/Outdoor Distribution Cords
2 - 120V AC Y - Connector Plugs
Plus - Additional Distribution Accessories
1 – Power Train USB Universal Connector Kit Including:
1 - USB to Micro Connector Cable 10 Inch
1 - USB to Micro Connector Cable 39 inch
1 - USB to Lightning Connector Cable 10 inch
1 - USB to Lightning Connector Cable 39 inch
1 - USB to USB-C Connector Cable 10 Inch
1 - USB to USB-C Connector Cable 39 Inch
1 - Power Pack Exclusive Accessory Kit
Manufacturer’s Instruction and Operation Manuals
Free Shipping to 48 Continental United States. Free Local Delivery*
30-Day Money Back Guarantee + One Year Warranty + Three Year Upgrade Trade-in Program *
24/7 Email Help and Support *
List: $4,995 SKU: 20-002-01 Shipping Weight: 248 lbs. *(See Important Notes and Information)
Jobsite Tools and Construction Equipment,
Computers, Stereos, Power Tools,
Campers and Motorhomes 120V AC and 12V DC Power Needs,
Cash Registers, Lithium and Standard Battery Chargers,
Security Systems, 12V DC Appliances, 12V DC Electric Blankets,
12V DC Devices, Emergency Lighting, Indoor & Outdoor Lighting,
12V DC Pumps, 120V AC Pumps,
Shortwave Radios, TV's, Refrigerators, Freezers,
Power Tools, Laptops, Cell Phones, Tablets,
Emergency Communication Radios, Microwaves, Scanners,
Medical Equipment, Air Conditioners, Ham Radios,
Heaters and many of the things you need for the places you go!
How long will it run?
Power Saw (120V AC 15 Amp 4-Cuts/Hour): 3+ Hours
Power Tool with Lithium Batteries (18V 6Amp Lithium-Ion Rapid Charger): 12+ Recharges
Smartphone: 70+ Recharges
Headlamp: 230+ Recharges
Digital Camera: 20+ Recharges
Tablet: 52+ Recharges
Laptop Computer: 23+ Recharges
Light-a-Life Lantern: 465+ Hours
65 Watt 12V DC/ 120V AC Portable Refrigerator: 18+ Hours
32 LCD TV: 14 hours
CPAP Machine: 40 Watt 25+ Hours
What it will not run:
All generators have limits on the amount and quality of power they can provide, as well as, how long they can run. Many cheap gasoline generators, especially old ones, produce poor quality electricity that can damage or destroy modern electronic devices and lithium power tools. The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium provides 1,425 watts of stored power which will run most modern electronic devices and charge lithium batteries such as those used in modern power tools. The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 is not designed to run 240V or three phase devices. Devices with large AC motors require a large initial surge of energy to get the motor running, then level out to a smaller continuous watt need. The Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium can handle this surge up to 3,000 watts and deliver 1,500 watts of continuous power until the battery is depleted. Check with the device’s owner’s manual or manufacturer to learn what the power requirements are of the devices you wish to power.