Goal Zero 5.4 kWh Home Energy Storage Kit
Our5.4 kWh Home Energy Storage Kit gives you the power you need to run essential circuits in your home for 3 - 4 days. Kit includes a Yeti 3000 Portable Power Station, Home Integration Kit, Yeti Link Expansion Module, and 2 Yeti Tank Expansion Batteries. The Yeti 3000, our largest, high-capacity portable power station, is equipped with over 3000Wh of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. The Goal Zero Yeti 3000 is the epitome of on-demand power at the push of a button, a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator that produces 1500W of continuous power and a 3000W surge for running high-power devices. WiFi connectivity allows you to sync your Yeti with the Goal Zero Yeti App to control ports and monitor your power usage right from your phone. Yeti App also ensures you always have the latest features and functions as they get released. Our exclusive kit includes a Dual Power Controller 50A 5500 Watt Automatic Transfer Switch with wiring for Yeti input, grid input and power output which, when wired, automatically switches between your Home Energy Storage Kit and Grid Power when the batteries get low. This powerful device maximizes the free energy you get from the sun and it's available only from Presnell's Renewable Energy.
2 - Yeti Tanks Expansion Batteries. The Yeti Tank Expansion Battery integrates with a Yeti 1400 Lithium Portable Power Station and Yeti Link Expansion Module to increase your energy storage capacity. Each Yeti Tank lead-acid battery adds 1.2 kWh of energy storage to your system.
1 - Yeti Link Expansion Module. The Yeti Link Expansion Module allows you to chain a Yeti Tank Expansion Battery to a Yeti Lithium Portable Power Station to increase your energy storage capacity. Yeti Link is only compatible with a Yeti 1000, 1400, or 3000 Lithium.
1 - Yeti Home Integration Kit. The Goal Zero Yeti Home Integration Kit is an easy-to-install way to use your Yeti Portable Power Station to keep essential circuits in your home running, even when the power isn't. Requires installation by qualified licensed electrician to your indoor circuit breaker panel.
1 - Our exclusive kit includes a Dual Power Controller 50A 5500 Watt Automatic Transfer Switch with wiring for Yeti input, grid input and power output which, when wired, automatically switches between your Home Energy Storage Kit and Grid Power when the batteries get low. This powerful device maximizes the free energy you get from the sun and it's available only from Presnell's Renewable Energy.
FROM THE ENGINEERS: THE YETI LINK AND TANK
For a decade, we've been innovating portable power solutions designed to power everything from camping trips to expeditions to off-grid parties and projects. Now, with the introduction of our new Yeti Link and Tank Expansion System, we've got you covered at home too. In the video below, we caught up with Goal Zero Electrical Engineer Evan Price to talk about how the Yeti Link and Tank work with a Yeti Lithium Power Station and Home Integration Kit to keep four essential circuits running in your house anytime the grid goes down. Watch the video and order your Goal Zero Home Energy Storage Kit today from Presnell's Renewable Energy.
HOME ENERGY STORAGE KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
Yeti 3000 Lithium Highlights
- Industry-leading Outputs Including Patented AC and 60W USB-C Power Delivery Ports
- With 10 versatile ports to pick from, a Yeti keeps all the necessary gear powered up anywhere. It features higher surge capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- WiFi Connected Power Station
- Now with WiFi connectivity, simply connect a Yeti through your WiFi router and control it remotely using the new Goal Zero Yeti App. Turn ports on or off, check battery levels, even update the Yeti’s firmware with your chosen device. The Goal Zero Yeti App is available now through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- MPPT Pre-Installed
- Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Includes Wheels and Telescoping Handle
- Mobility kit comes pre-installed and can easily be removed when needed.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery
- We build every Yeti with quality lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short circuiting. The battery pack is enclosed in a water-tight enclosure that seals it from the elements and allows for a user-replaceable system, lending to the overall longevity of the product.
The Goal Zero Yeti App
- Redefine power at the push of a button with the smart, easy-to-use Goal Zero Yeti App. This revolutionary way to monitor and control the Yeti works seamlessly with your WiFi router for an unprecedented user experience.
- Check battery level, power in and out, even turn ports on and off, all from the palm of your hand.
- Over the air firmware updates keep your Yeti performing at its best and are easily managed within the Goal Zero Yeti App.
- Connect multiple Yetis to a single device, or multiple devices to a single Yeti.
Two Ways to Keep it Charged
- Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel. The Boulder 200 Briefcase will fully recharge the Yeti 3000 Lithium in about 18-36 hours.
- Plug it into the wall. Fully recharges in about 25 hours using the two included wall chargers.
What Can the Yeti 3000 Lithium Power?
The Yeti 3000 Lithium is great for all your larger sized or multiple device power needs.
- Smartphone: 150+ Recharges
- POV Camera: 500+ Recharges
- Headlamp: 500+ Recharges
- Tablet: 110+ Recharges
- Laptop Computer: 50+ Recharges
- Light-a-Life Lantern: 1000+ Hours
- Refrigerator: 50+ Hours
- 32 LCD TV: 30+ hours
- Standard input max: 9 hrs
- Combined input max (standard and MPPT): 6 hrs
- Wall charger (2x 5A): 25 hrs
- Boulder 100: 41-120 Hours
- Boulder 200 Briefcase: 20-60 Hours
- Ports USB A port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB C port (output): 5V, up to 3.0A (15W max), regulated
- USB PD port (output): 5V, 12V, 20V up to 3.0A (60W max)
- 6mm port (output, 6mm): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V car port (output): 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- 12V Power Pole port (output): 12V, up to 20A (240W max)
- 120V AC Inverter: 120VAC 60Hz, 12.5A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- (output, pure sine wave)
- Charging port (input, 8mm): 14-22V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Power Pole charging port (input): 14-22V, up to 30A (360W max)
- Expansion Module port Covered port under the lid. To be used with Goal Zero expansion modules only
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Pack capacity: 3075Wh (10.95V, 280.8Ah)
- Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 842Ah @ 3.65V
- Lifecycles: 500 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 1C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25C)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Management system: PWM charge controller, low battery protection
- Product SKU: 38400
- Weight (Yeti & MPPT charger): 68.6 lbs (31.1 kg)
- Weight (cart only): 8.9 lbs (4 kg)
- Dimensions (Yeti only): 10.1 x 15.3 x 13.1 in (25.7 x 38.9 x 33.3 cm)
- Operating usage temp. 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty 12 months
Yeti Home Integration Kit
- Voltage: 120 Single-Phase Frequency: 60 Hertz Rated Watts: 1875 Watts
- Rated Amps: 15 @ 120 Volts (Single Phase) Amps
- Number of Circuit Breakers: 4
- Max Generator Input: 15 Amps
- Maximum Wattage: 1875 Watts
- 15A 120V: 4
- Circuit Breaker Protection: 12V, up to 10A (120W max)
- Product SKU: 44060
- Made: USA
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Dimensions: 7.75 x 11.25 x 4.5
- Enclosure: NEMA 1R
- Conduit Length: 18
- UL Listed: Yes
Yeti Link Expansion Module + 2 Yeti Tank Expansion Batteries Kit
- Yeti Tank Charge Time per tank
- Wall Charger (72W) 18hrs
- Max Input from Yeti Tank to
- Goal Zero Yeti 1000 454-605W
- Goal Zero Yeti 1400 454-750W
- Goal Zero Yeti 3000 750W
- Yeti Lithium Link
- Do not exceed 22V input
- 8mm Charging Port (input): 14 - 22V Do not exceed 150W (10A) per port
- External Battery Connector (ouput): 65A charge controller
- Yeti Expansion Tank
- Expansion port male connector (input/output) 100A Max
- Expansion port female connector (input/output) 100A Max
- Lead Acid (AGM)
- 1200Wh (12V, 100Ah)
- Yeti Lithium Link
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 g)
- Dimensions: 10.25 x 3.3 x 1.5 in (26 x 8.4 x 3.8 cm)
- Yeti Expansion Tank
- Dims 15.5 x 7.5 x 10.5 in (39.37 x 19.05 x 26.67 cm)
- Weight 77.1 lbs (34.97 kg)