- Portable Energy Packages
- Vital-Power 400 Portable Solar Power Package
Vital-Power 400 Portable Solar Power Package
THE VITAL POWER YOU NEED WHEREVER LIFE TAKES YOU!
Our "Vital-Power 400" Portable Solar Power Package stores over 400-Watt Hours of Clean, Free Electricity. Includes the small but powerful Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station. With its built in 300W (1,200W Surge) AC inverter, the Yeti 400 Lithium is designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages. Also included with this portable package is a rugged, durable, and rigid Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel. It is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation. Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge. Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun. A protective canvas bag is included for easy carrying. The “Vital” Portable Power Package also comes with an assortment of lights and accessories to get you through a severe storm, a day at the jobsite or a weekend camping trip. It’s ready to go where you go to power the things vital to you! We have assembled this lightweight exclusive portable energy package to save you money and it’s complete with nothing else to buy. The “Vital” Portable Solar Power Package is available only from Presnell’s Renewable Energy!
1 - Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium Portable Power Station providing 300 Watts (1,200-Watt Surge) of
Pure Sine Wave 120V 2.5 Amp AC and 12V DC (Just 16.3 lbs.)
- Designed for charging phones, tablets, cameras, and more, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can also be used as an alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator, running small appliances, lights, even medical devices during short power outages.
- Rugged, durable, and rigid. The Boulder 100 Briefcase Solar Panel is built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection for temporary or permanent installation.
- Composed of two Boulder 50 Solar Panels (100 watts total) chained together and connected by a hinge.
- Equipped with an integrated kickstand to help get optimal angle to the sun.
- Included is a protective canvas bag for easy carrying. Use with a Goal Zero portable power pack or portable power station to charge your gear day or night.
- Cord allows you to charge Yeti 400 and larger from an AC wall outlet.
- Bright LED light with 350 Lumens, and adjustable shade for lantern or focus light.
- High/low setting and integrated cord makes this the perfect light for every adventure.
- For use with Sherpa 50 & 100 Power Packs or Yeti Power Station.
- Built-in carabiner and magnets so it's quick to hang anywhere.
- Chainable with up to 8 lights.
1 - 12V DC Vital-Power Pack Power Distribution Kit Including:
1 - 15’ 8mm Extension Cord for Boulder 100
1 - 15’ Distribution Cord for Floodlights
1 - 6mm 9ft Extension Cable with Carabiner (Silicone Coated) for Light-A-Life Lanterns
1 - 120V AC Vital-Power Power Distribution Kit Including:
25’ 120V AC Power Distribution Cord Reel with Breaker Protected Plugs
1 - 6’ 120V AC Indoor/Outdoor Distribution Cords
1 - 120V AC Y - Connector Plugs
Plus - Additional Distribution Accessories
1 – Vital-Power USB Universal Connector Kit Including:
1 - USB to Micro Connector Cable 10 Inch
1 - USB to Lightning Connector Cable 10 inch
1 - USB to USB-C Connector Cable 10 Inch
1 - Vital-Power Exclusive Accessory Kit
Manufacturer’s Instruction and Operation Manuals
Free Shipping to 48 Continental United States. Free Local Delivery*
30-Day Money Back Guarantee + One Year Warranty + Three Year Upgrade Trade-in Program*
24/7 Email Help and Support
$1,995 SKU: 20-004-01 Shipping Weight: 195 lbs. *(See Important Notes and Information)
Smartphone: 40 Recharges
POV Camera: 70+ Recharges
Headlamp: 70+ Recharges
Tablet: 10+ Recharges
Laptop Computer: 3-5 Recharges
Light-a-Life: 130 Hours
Mini-Refrigerator: 7 Hours
32” LCD TV: 3 hours
Power Tool with Lithium Batteries (18V 6 Amp Lithium-Ion Rapid Charger): 3+ Recharges
What it will not run:
All generators have limits on the amount and quality of power they can provide, as well as, how long they can run. Many cheap gasoline generators, especially old ones, produce poor quality electricity that can damage or destroy modern electronic devices and lithium power tools. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium provides 428 watts of stored power and 300 watts AC which will run many modern electronic devices and charge some lithium batteries such as those used in modern power tools. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium is not designed to run 240V or three phase devices. Devices with AC motors require a large initial surge of energy to get the motor running, then level out to a smaller continuous watt need. The Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium can handle this surge up to 1,200 watts and deliver 300 watts of continuous power until the battery is depleted. Check with the device’s owner’s manual or manufacturer to learn what the power requirements are of the devices you wish to power.